Scottish newbie

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That bike will never be as clean again lol.. safe ride pal ..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I havent had the bike long tbf, got it off a mate for a steal and don't like it. They've never been my thing but the deal was too good to ignor.

cheers bud, getting ready to set off, take it easy as the KTM is horrendous at cruising speeds, the wind buffeting is something I won't miss, reminds me of my first bike after passing my test, cbx550...hated that bike. Makes me sound old but that was in 2007 lol!

I havent had the bike long tbf, got it off a mate for a steal and don't like it. They've never been my thing but the deal was too good to ignor.

cheers bud, getting ready to set off, take it easy as the KTM is horrendous at cruising speeds, the wind buffeting is something I won't miss, reminds me of my first bike after passing my test, cbx550...hated that bike. Makes me sound old but that was in 2007...

I passed my test in the mid eighties ... thats old for you..

Last edited:
Did you get your sickle up the road OK ?

Aye man, I absolutely love it. The ride down wasn’t the best, weather was crap and it was freezing. Temps got up a little for the ride home and it dried up a treat. Just over 320 miles for the day, I’m broken lol!

mandatory pics to follow

That bike looks clean man.. did you give her a wash after the run up home ?..

Nah, I was hinging lol! The weather coming home was good so it’s still very clean, I’ll still give it a wash tomorrow after work though, my Evo is jealous I think, it’s usually the one getting pampered lol! I’ve ordered a dust cover for it, I went with medium which according to the dimensions is the size to get.

Back