Scottish newbie

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wull

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone, as of next week I?ll be kicking about on a 2011 s1000rr, I?m just a little bit excited. I?ve been away from bikes for a few years but vowed I?d have one eventually, seen this one and thought ?why not?......I?ll orobably go collect it on Monday or Tuesday.

Hi Wull, congratulations on your new bike and welcome to the forum.

I hope the weather improves!!

Welcome aboard ..

Have to say I did a double - take at the 1st pic .. looked like the rear tyre was off a car or something :) Its a nice looking bike, but they dont make many ugly ones do they ( except for the GS of course - as owned by most old folk it seems ;) )

Cheers Jim, I’m from Killin myself. A Callander lad originally.

Ahhhh, so you'll no be a MacNab laddie. Beautiful village to live in Wull, Callander too, it must be like going from postcard to postcard views.

Hope to see you about.

JimmyMac

Welcome aboard ..

Have to say I did a double - take at the 1st pic .. looked like the rear tyre was off a car or something :) Its a nice looking bike, but they dont make many ugly ones do they ( except for the GS of course - as owned by most OLD folk it seems ;) )

OLD....... I read it as odd, which is fair enough, but OLD!!!!!!! Your jokes are older than me Wayne.

JimmyMac

Welcome to the forum Wull and congratulations on your new RR!

Your bike looks fantastic, really like the black/grey colour scheme. Enjoy the pre-collection anticipation, which I hope is then followed by many happy and exciting miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information [emoji4]

Oli

Welcome Wull.. I'm just down the road from you in Dumbarton..we should hook up for a couple of blasts when the weather turns better..

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Welcome Wull.. I'm just down the road from you in Dumbarton..we should hook up for a couple of blasts when the weather turns better..

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

definitely, better weather though.....sometime in 2022 I think :apologetic: lol!

Hi Wull, welcome along.
The bike looks great in those colours, it's the colour scheme that drew me to the RR in the first place.
Waiting for the good weather to start so we can all get out.

Back