Happy Easter everyone!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oli

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just to wish you all a happy Easter Sunday, I hope you?re all having a great Easter weekend [emoji4]

All the best,

Oli

Happy easter oli. My kids have been out in the garden already and collected their easter bunny surprises. I will be partaking in some festivities in the pub this evening:).

Happy Easter all. I'm stuck at work for the next few weeks, but luckily the wife packed some Easter eggs for me to enjoy later

Happy easter oli. My kids have been out in the garden already and collected their easter bunny surprises. I will be partaking in some festivities in the pub this evening:).

Thanks Andy, sounds like your kids are having a great day! [emoji4]

I?ve got a family lunch to look forward to soon, though had an afternoon at the pub yesterday [emoji6]
The diet starts, yet again, on Monday ... must loose weight lol [emoji30]

Happy Easter all. I'm stuck at work for the next few weeks, but luckily the wife packed some Easter eggs for me to enjoy later

Sorry to hear you?re stuck at work Gav, though I?m glad to hear your wife planned ahead with the Easter eggs, enjoy!

29684199_10217009566459967_6569087225726126149_n.jpg

Back