Hi everyone!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gobovic

Reaction score
I've been pointed towards introducing myself having just joined the forum, so am doing so now!

I'm Rob, originally from Slovenia but now living near Fleet in Hampshire. I have a Moto Guzzi Griso at the moment, and am looking to buy a new S1000RR in the next month or so - hence why I've joined the forum.

Generally I ride on the roads with friends, but I like a bit of track time now and again. I'll be heading off to the TT for the second time this summer, so if anyone will be going as well then feel free to let me know and I'm sure we can arrange a meet up.

Nice to meet you all, and if you have any advice on how much discount I should be asking for at the dealer on a new bike then please let me know ;) I've made another thread if you fancy giving me your thoughts.

Welcome Gobo. The S1K is the best bike I've ever owned, had still can't believe how fast it is. Make sure you get the correct colour though. Lots of crazy talk on here about motorsport or grey/black being best, don't believe a word of it.
Seriously though, there's a really good atmosphere on this forum, unlike any other I've been on. Lots of friendly and helpful people.
Sadly I know f**k all about how the bike works so my input mainly features low grade humour...

Hi Rob, welcome to the site. You won't regret the purchase of a BMW, it will thrill you.

I go over to the TT every year so if you see a pink HP4 It will probs be me, don't be shy.

Don't let Huge let you think he knows nothing, his knowledge of how fast the red, white and black bikes are is second to none.

JimmyMac

Welcome to the forum Rob and thank you for supporting the forum [emoji4]

As Hugh and Jimmy say, you really won?t have any regrets purchasing an S1000RR, I have every confidence it will always excite and impress you in equal measure.

Regardless of colour, I hope you are onboard an RR in the not too distant future and have a fantastic year on 2 wheels ahead of you!

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information [emoji4]

Oli

Last edited:
Welcome Rob...as the lads say the Thou RR is an immense machine..colour schemes are just down to preference, same as specs, get as much as you can for your money... good luck and be good to chat in the future.

S

welcome , and good luck with purchase ( been to the IOM TT a couple of times now .... awesome :) )

Thanks for the welcome guys, much appreciated! Seems like colour is the biggest consideration ;) I love the pink, but I'm going to have to go for the motorsport colours. I've got a bunch of extras that I'm going to get as well which should destroy the bank balance just that little bit more!

Looking forward to seeing people at the TT!

Back