How much should I be paying?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gobovic

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to the forum, and looking to buy my first brand new s1000rr. I'd love to get a feel of what would be a good deal. I'd be buying with cash / a loan so no finance contributions included.

To let you know how my negotiations have gone so far, I have been offered the Sport in motorsport colours with performance pack for ?15,363 - a reduction of ?907 from full retail value of ?16,270.

What have you guys spent on yours? What should I aim for?

Thanks in advance!

Hi mate, you should really post an intro as per forum rules, tell us a bit about yourself, your experience and where your from...just a friendly nudge from me...plenty guys on here will help and guide you..

Cheers

Stuart

Thanks stu. Hi gobovic, welcome to the forum and thanks for supporting the site.

A little info about you just helps us understand you to be able to answer your questions best. What bikes have you had, what sort of riding do you do etc.....

I paid ?14k last July for a new one, albeit in the standard colours but it included the performance pack and factory fitted alarm, it was a weekend only deal. But I really couldn't fault the dealers, it was all done over the phone including part exchanging my 6 month old panigale.

Thanks for the intro rob. Not sure which dealer gave you a price, the forum has premier member deals with Lind and Alan Jeffries. Both should try and improve on your current offer.

Thanks everyone, that gives me a great idea of what to aim for. I'll get on and ask Lind and Alan Jeffries, and let you know how I get on.

Just to check - were the totals you gave here on a PCP deal where the garage / BMW will make a deposit contribution of X amount? If so, what was that amount? Or was it a cash buy and therefore didn't have the deposit contribution?

Back