Touring helmets

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only way to get the right helmet is to forget brands, colours and features and find the once that fits your head like a glove then worry about that other stuff. Pleased you got what you wanted Oli :)

Quite right Phil, though it?s often frustrating when something new and shiny comes out and then ?biology? gets in the way lol

Nice one Oli. Related question, does anyone have a cheap go to place for replacement visors and pinlocks? Very salty replacement cost on my C3 Pro. Cheers, Hugh

Thanks Hugh, I?m afraid I?m totally new to Schuberth so I defer to Jimmy?s good judgement on this. I?ve not seen a better price in my albeit quick Google searches

This is about as cheap as I can find Hugh.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Schubert...618667&hash=item4418d86aa0:g:hJoAAOSw2Llan9aK

I have bought some for my S2 from a seller in Guernsey off eBay before.

JimmyMac

Thanks Jimmy, that?s going in my bookmarks!

Oh and that song ?Cold light of day? is burnt in my brain! I tell you it?s bloody hard doing Thesis corrections when it?s on in background as all I want to do is go for a ride [emoji41]

Back