Garage revamp

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good Budgie, Ive just decided to sell my house today so will be building another garage soon, you are giving me some great ideas. You clearly let the Missus in yours though, I see her dustpan under your tool box.

JimmyMac

Looking good Budgie, Ive just decided to sell my house today so will be building another garage soon, you are giving me some great ideas. You clearly let the Missus in yours though, I see her dustpan under your tool box.

JimmyMac

Jimmy dont be moving out before we get there lol.

Budgie that looks the biz.

Looks fantastic. Its bigger than most flats in London 🤦[emoji22]

- Sent from a magical lightbox

Last edited:

JimmyMac

Haha trust you to spot that Jimmy, I am a little OCD when it comes to cleaning mate my missus doesn't venture in the garage or games room at the top of the garden, strictly boys only lol.

What flooring is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you?re looking for garage flooring, I have a good bit of RTEK down in mine. I did half with RTEK, and left the other half sealed concrete as that?s where the ramps are so fluids are easier mopped up.

The RTEK factory isn?t far from me and did me a deal on ?factory seconds?, which were defected items. Personally I, and many others, can?t tell the difference and for ?10 per sq/m it is unbeatable compared to the likes of mototile.

Don?t want to hijack, but here?s my floor if you wanted to look into it.

C7E18E7D-BDB1-4EEA-9F1D-4FFDDFCB730B.jpeg

If you’re looking for garage flooring, I have a good bit of RTEK down in mine. I did half with RTEK, and left the other half sealed concrete as that’s where the ramps are so fluids are easier mopped up.

The RTEK factory isn’t far from me and did me a deal on “factory seconds”, which were defected items. Personally I, and many others, can’t tell the difference and for ?10 per sq/m it is unbeatable compared to the likes of mototile.

Don’t want to hijack, but here’s my floor if you wanted to look into it.

View attachment 3404

Jeez, I had almost the same setup in my last garage, even down to the superbike stand and the racking lol. Those airchambers are great. My tiles look very similar but came from garagepride.

Being a bodywork master, you'd think he knew which side the 'shark gills' are ;) :p

(Flippin' Asymmetric design!)

What flooring is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have some similar type of flooring. It looks good but it does leave impressions when anything heavier than a feather rests on it for any length of time. I would recommend dense rubber matting like you get in a gym over this foam type of mat.

Build it yourself Jimmy. I'll design it for you. Forum discount, obv. Lol.

I've designed and built my last 5 houses Hugh as well as some others that I just built and sold. Still have a couple of plots but they aren't big enough for what I usually do, getting bored of building to be honest, looking for something more interesting/enjoyable. Who knows what I'll do next, I'm like Mr. Ben.

JimmyMac

Back