It?s getting there

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maddogsween

Reaction score
A few more bits to go.... but happy where she is leading me....
73faa808ef49326f1b5de63ef78d368a.jpg

b31d3b5e686bd6ffa8445e129eedada6.jpg

93b30b8c85fd8a5edc97fa0daef1fb78.jpg

d570a7cd86d29e82eb2033a3531f2196.jpg

4e4380deebe09c0324d846a54370c778.jpg

8ea360677c1cc35f63b2a93d980bd19c.jpg

Looks great! I was considering that akrapovic exhaust as well, would you recommend it? What made you choose this one over the more standard looking akrapovic?

Looks great! I was considering that akrapovic exhaust as well, would you recommend it? What made you choose this one over the more standard looking akrapovic?

I like the look of it...the noise, not for the faint hearted with no cat......but for me it works.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think the Akrapovic GP system looks and sounds awesome!

Still makes me smile Mark when you first reved it up at the BP station, could feel it resonate through my chest lol [emoji16]

Thanks all.... it always makes me laugh... opinions are surely only that.... this is a great forum.... but we are all individuals.... up to you at the end of the day.... I?m happy

Hi Buddy bike looks sweet i really like the BMW badge under the rear seat.. As iv'e got the Akra Gp slip-on is that the full system and are you using PC5.....THANKS

I have to ask; what make is your bar end mirror and is it effective? Thanks!

Morning Snooker.... bar ends are Evotech.....They work well, but may change as I?ve scratched one.... had to buy longer bolts and a round but to allow fitment of the CRG 2? bar end mirror. Surprisingly you can see a lot out of them, only slight negative is that you have to look at your lever to see them(doesn?t bother me)... am fitting near side today as want one both sides...

Your neighbors grass needs cutting!

I never noticed the mirror a couple of weeks back, looks good Mark.

Last edited:
Hi Buddy bike looks sweet i really like the BMW badge under the rear seat.. As iv'e got the Akra Gp slip-on is that the full system and are you using PC5.....THANKS

Morning mate, I have removed the cat and had a link pipe fabricated.... I?ve used the Rapid Bike Race module.... had the module mapped and dyno?d, but this isn?t necessary.... must say though the Bike runs really well.....

Your neighbors grass needs cutting!

I never noticed the mirror a couple of weeks back, looks good Mark.

Thanks.... luckily I don?t live around that area..... but will let them know about the grass🤪

Morning Snooker.... bar ends are Evotech.....They work well, but may change as I?ve scratched one.... had to buy longer bolts and a round but to allow fitment of the CRG 2? bar end mirror. Surprisingly you can see a lot out of them, only slight negative is that you have to look at your lever to see them(doesn?t bother me)... am fitting near side today as want one both sides...

I'm guessing that you have used the CRG internal adaptors between the bar and bar end? Thanks.

I'm guessing that you have used the CRG internal adaptors between the bar and bar end? Thanks.

No mate.... I purchased a round nut and clamped it to that between bar end and grip... I?ll post some pics, but am away for a few days

Back