Gav's 2017 S1000 RR

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAPPY1976

Reaction score
https://imgur.com/aIx6Bkd

Hello Fellow Rider's

Purchased in Jan this year stock as a rock since then many parts have been added they are

AKRAPOVIC SLIP-ON, EVOTECH TAIL TIDY, EVOTECH PADDOCK STAND BOBBINS, RIZOMA NEXT FLUID TANK, RIZOMA LEVERS, SPRINT FILTER

MRA DOUBLE BUBBLE SCREEN LIGHT SMOKE & PHILIPS CRYSTAL VISION BULBS.

I'm interested in getting the AKRAPOVIC HEADER'S and either RAPID BIKE or PC-5 not sure...

Well that got confusing there, I thought this was my thread until I noticed the 2017 bit :lol:

Get some photos up, sounds like you’ve quite a bit done already

I'm interested in getting the AKRAPOVIC HEADER'S and either RAPID BIKE or PC-5 not sure...

You have a lovely bike, enjoy!
I?m sure you?ll be blown away by the transformation after changing the headers [emoji6]

You really need a Rapid Bike Race module for a 17 model as PCV?s are rather limited on the Euro 4 bikes

You have a lovely bike, enjoy!
I?m sure you?ll be blown away by the transformation after changing the headers [emoji6]

You really need a Rapid Bike Race module for a 17 model as PCV?s are rather limited on the Euro 4 bikes
Hi Oli.. Got a price on Rapid Bike Race here in Sydney $1000, Pc5 $550 then the Dyno another $550.

Back