hi everyone I'm rab from scotland

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellrider

Reaction score
I had a bmw xr for two years and decided it was time to get a 2015 rr in motorsports colours love it ....roll on the summer

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum Rab and congratulations on your new RR!

Great choice going for a Gen 3 RR, they?re awesome bikes.
How was your ownership experience with the XR? Did you enjoy it and/or have any stand out experiences on it?
I?m sure your RR will never fail to excite and impress in equal measure [emoji41]

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
Hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Welcome to the forum Rab and congratulations on your new RR!

Great choice going for a Gen 3 RR, they?re awesome bikes.
How was your ownership experience with the XR? Did you enjoy it and/or have any stand out experiences on it?
I?m sure your RR will never fail to excite and impress in equal measure [emoji41]

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
Hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli
hi ok I thanks bud the xr was a brut of a bike I had the full akra system and a power commander on it was great but put 20 thousand miles on it in under two years so I got a great deal on it and put it towards the weapon haha [emoji108]

I had a bmw xr for two years and decided it was time to get a 2015 rr in motorsports colours love it ....roll on the summer

371b960480ef7a1f4157532895c77459.jpg

hi ok I thanks bud the xr was a brut of a bike I had the full akra system and a power commander on it was great but put 20 thousand miles on it in under two years so I got a great deal on it and put it towards the weapon haha [emoji108]

That?s some good mileage, I?m glad to hear you enjoyed your XR, bet it sounded sweet with the full system [emoji6]

I?m happy to report you can rack up the miles on your RR without any concerns, except spending a small fortune on rear tyres lol

That?s some good mileage, I?m glad to hear you enjoyed your XR, bet it sounded sweet with the full system [emoji6]

I?m happy to report you can rack up the miles on your RR without any concerns, except spending a small fortune on rear tyres lol
I was told that from my mates oli they have hp4s will probly miss the xr but not for long bud. what do you ride yourself

Hi, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new bike.

Last edited:
I was told that from my mates oli they have hp4s will probly miss the xr but not for long bud. what do you ride yourself

Your HP4 friends speak the the truth lol!
Great photos of the XR and RR, what track were you at?
Roll on the good weather!

I have a 15 RR in Motorsports colours [emoji4]

Your HP4 friends speak the the truth lol!
Great photos of the XR and RR, what track were you at?
Roll on the good weather!

I have a 15 RR in Motorsports colours [emoji4]
hi bud the track was knock hill with bmw dundee great night

Back