Well it gone again

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pof

Reaction score
Been working in dublin this week. Got a phone call from wife at 6.30am to say the bikes been stolen again. Had enough of it now

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

WTF Pof, that is some shit luck neebor.

Don't know your circumstances regarding where you can keep it but definitely feel for you.

JimmyMac

Dont know what more i can do. Upgraded all the security. Just fucked off with it all now

Dont know what more i can do. Upgraded all the security. Just fucked off with it all now

Sorry to hear this, I reckon you might have to move, a bit extreme I know but once they know you have a bike... I keep my bikes in my garage and covered with old curtains and the car is parked in front of the garage which is not near the front.

Have you upgraded the garage security?

Un-*******-believable!! Everybody's worst nightmare, so sorry to hear about this again

I thought the culprits from last time were dealt with if they are the same?

Really sorry to hear this pof, I keep saying they need their hands chopping off, zero reoffending rate.

I hope it doesnt put you off biking, dont let the negative actions of others influence the decisions you make.

Really sorry to hear this pof, I keep saying they need their hands chopping off, zero reoffending rate.

I hope it doesnt put you off biking, dont let the negative actions of others influence the decisions you make.
Certainly making me think twice mate tbf. Working hard just to line the ockets of others. Trackbike is away off premises and i will still do the odd trackdays but not sure if i can be arsed with this shite. Will give it a couple of weeks and see how i feel

:(

Seems someone has definitely been waiting for an opportunity - it might not be the same folks but I expect they told enough other scroats so that it was known where to go.
I think it's time to get the insurance money and sit on your hands for a bit.

Stunned & gutted for you mate.. I cant imagine what you're going through - and hope I never find out. Not sure what I could do to help, but if you can think of anything (within reason!) let me know - even if its just buying you a beer to cry into.

:(

Seems someone has definitely been waiting for an opportunity - it might not be the same folks but I expect they told enough other scroats so that it was known where to go.
I think it's time to get the insurance money and sit on your hands for a bit.
Thats my thinking at the moment

....uking bas.......'s this must make you think about giving it up. :( if its not a daily ride bike have you thought about storage sites. it would cost a couple of quid a week to store on a secure site.

....uking bas.......'s this must make you think about giving it up. :( if its not a daily ride bike have you thought about storage sites. it would cost a couple of quid a week to store on a secure site.
Its a daily ride mate (as long as its not minus degrees)

Was the bike kept outside or in a garage?

Sorry about the theft it really does suck and sinks your heart.

Was the bike kept outside or in a garage?

Sorry about the theft it really does suck and sinks your heart.
It was in a framed bike tent locked. 20 mm ground anchor (cut) ,12mm thatcham chain and lock (gone). 10mm thatcham approved chain and lick on front wheel, oxford screamer disc lock all gone. Obviously steering lock , factory as well

This
f4c7584f37cd381546730a239c6ee530.jpg
e0c9ac2e54b7889ec75b817f11617160.jpg
078d8f786023eb222a454f60eff2c142.jpg

Back