New from Finland

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beefxd

Reaction score
Hello!

I placed few months ago order for new S1krr 2017 Graphite Gray color with both packages and hp4 wheels. Its getting now closer to spring and starting to think already what upgrades I should be already getting before the weather here in the north gets decent.
I was thinking the exhaust of course and probably just slip on first. I heard lots of goods from sc projects. Tidy tail, bigger windscreen, crash buds etc. I haven't found that many stores in the EU thought and that limits what I want versus what I can find.

Personally, this is my first liter bike. Had cbr 600rr for couple of years before, rode it at track for couple of track days only until friend of mine let me test his -11 s1krr few rounds. After that I knew what I'm gonna buy next:D

Welcome to the forum. Thats the big problem when you test ride someone else's RR .. you just have to have one. My nephew bought a Aprillia RSV recently but I let him have a go on my bike.. He's now selling his RSV :)

Expensive test-ride huh? :D

Welcome to the forum. Thats the big problem when you test ride someone else's RR .. you just have to have one. My nephew bought a Aprillia RSV recently but I let him have a go on my bike.. He's now selling his RSV :)

Expensive test-ride huh? :D

Exactly, happened the same with my Porsche cayman s. I was also in the porsche forums before, looking forward to be part of this aswell. Already looked up tonnes of information.

Thanks for having me here guys :biggrin-new:

Welcome to the forum Beef!

A Gen 3 RR and a Cayman S make for a stunning garage, I hope you have many more happy miles ahead of you with both vehicles [emoji4]

Enjoy the forum and have fun modifying/upgrading you RR [emoji6]

Oli

Back