Hi

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BVG

Reaction score
Im the proud owner of a custom 2017 RR (my first sports bike) - insurance has been a nightmare having only passed my test 2.5 years ago, but its sorted now though... Just waiting for the salt on the Welsh roads to wash away and then dry up a bit to take it out! :)

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

What sort of riding do you enjoy primarily and what was your previous bike?

I hope you have manny happy miles ahead of you and that your RR never fails to excite and impress in equal measure.

Enjoy the forum [emoji4]

Oli

Thanks Oli - Ive had 2 Street Triple's over the last couple of years and usually can be seen on a Welsh A road somewhere... So its going to be quite a change to get used to.. :fat:

Triumph Triples are sweet, though I have every confidence you?ll bond with your RR very quickly indeed [emoji16]
Is your RR already run-in? It?s quite the transformation after the first service, thereafter you get to enjoy the whole rev range [emoji6]

What are some of the mods/custom parts on your RR?

I bought the bike which is the Sport version from Bahnstormer in Alton and it was designed by a motorcycle blogger called Baron Von Grumble.. Its on a couple of YouTube videos and its got a custom paint scheme inc on forged wheels, straight through Akropovic, numerous carbon panels etc. Its done 633 miles and has had its first service.. Ive not even ridden it yet - was just excited to by the bike that ive watched on screen for months! lol

That?s awesome, I was wondering if it was ?that? RR!
Congratulations, it?s certainly a rather special bike and a great specification.
Nice of BvG to run it in for you lol, means you get to enjoy full beans from day one [emoji6]

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to the site.

Be great to see some photos once the weather has improved, hope you enjoy the bike and the forum.

JimmyMac

I bought an RR after having a licence for only 18 months so I feel your pain �� (and then I insured it for business use....) You have a unique bike, enjoy it!

Back