Crash

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bananaman

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
While riding my bmw s1000rr today, I swerved to avoid hitting a dog, and landed in a ditch. I really hit my head hard. I was a bit out of sorts, but crawled up and out of the ditch to the road. Then a car pulled up driven by a lady who asked if I was hurt. When I looked up, I noticed she had the most amazing tits ever! She said, ?Get in my car & I'll take you to my house so I can clean you up.? "That's nice of you," I answered, "but I don't think my girlfriend would approve, to be honest."
"I'm a registered nurse," she said. "You need to be treated properly."
I must admit, she was very persuasive - and had awesome tits! Being a bit shaken up I agreed. But I still thought my girlfriend wouldn't approve.
We arrived at her place which was just a few miles away, and after a brew and a rest, I thanked her and said, "I feel a lot better, but I know my girlfriend is going to be upset, so I'd better get going."
"Don't be silly!" she said smiling, while unbuttoning her blouse to expose the most beautiful tits I?d ever seen. "Stay for a while." Your girlfriend doesn't need to know about this! By the way, where is she?"
I answered, "Still in the ditch with my bmw I guess."

Hahaha, I was half way through that before I noticed it was in the joke section, I liked that Banana.

JimmyMac

Back