Hi everyone

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s1k

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Newbie here
I'm well excited to join this forum
I own a gen 2 s1k rr and omg do i love it.
Unfortunately my bike knowledge isn't very great

I used to own a BMW M3 a few years back and was part of the M3 cutters forum, lovely forum that and kinda missed not being a part of it as such, wasn't the same thing not having an M3. But those lads offered great great advice.

I've had a brief look at this forum and glad to see helpful like minded people

Glad to join and hopefully be around for a long time

fiz

Hi fiz, welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy the place as much as your bike.

Welcome to the forum Fiz!

Really glad to hear you?re throughly enjoying your RR, they certainly are awesome bikes [emoji16]
M3?s are great cars, hope you had many happy miles in it?

I?m sure you?re going to really enjoy being part of this forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.

Enjoy the forum and may you have many more happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Welcome Fiz, hope you enjoy the forum, like you I was on a car forum before getting into the RR (and ditching the car). This place is great compared to many.

Hi Fiz, welcome to the site, you'll get all the info you need here, it's brimming with loads of tech knowledge and plenty friendly banter.

Are you a Mr. or Ms.Fiz?

Being a Corrie fan I am already imagining you with Fiery red hair married to Tyrone.

Hope you enjoy it here.

JimmyMac

Welcome to the site Fizz, like Jimmy says I can't get the ginger Corrie bird out of my head now. Great car the M3 (which model e30, e36, e46, e92 or f30 ) did you have. Whereabouts are you from mate.

Thank you everyone for a warm welcome
Sorry to disappoint lads but i'm a bloke lol

Budgie, i used to have a e46 carbon black convertible m3, red leathers smg2, loved it
but liked i said, needed the money to fund the bike life style

Hi Fiz, where abouts in the world are you from?

If you want another M3 - I have one sat in my garage appreciating in value although, its an E36 evo saloon (like hens teeth) that I could let you have :D I also want to fun the bike lifestyle by buying a house in Spain :)

Welcome to the forum - great bunch of ladles and jellospoons here.

Back