New Member From Suffolk

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M12NTE

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi All

Nice to be here.

Taking delivery of my 2017 S1000rr from Lloyd Motorad next Thursday.

Can't wait. Like a kid in a candy store!

Best regards

Mark

Welcome.

Lloyd? Or Lind?

Lind are friends of the forum and their AfterSales Manager frequents here when not helping out customers.

Hi Mark,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new bike. I read yesterday that Hartside cafe has burnt down, dont know if it is one of your stops, I tend to avoid it and carry on riding when over that way :).

Welcome to the forum Mark and congratulations on your new RR!

As Phil says hopefully you can join us for a ride-out on the 25th [emoji4]

What colour and spec is your RR?
I?m really glad to hear you are excited for collection, look forward to hearing what you think of the bike after the first service [emoji6]

Enjoy the forum, there?s a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you and that your RR never fails to excite and impress you in equal measure [emoji4]

Oli

Hi Mark, welcome to the site. I have heard of Scottish guys going to Cumbria to buy their bikes and get them serviced, good reputations travel far.

Hope you love your new bike buddy.

JimmyMac

Welcome to the forum Mark and congratulations on your new RR!

As Phil says hopefully you can join us for a ride-out on the 25th [emoji4]

What colour and spec is your RR?
I?m really glad to hear you are excited for collection, look forward to hearing what you think of the bike after the first service [emoji6]

Enjoy the forum, there?s a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you and that your RR never fails to excite and impress you in equal measure [emoji4]

Oli

Hi Oli

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll check the diary re the rideout, but if i'm not all booked up, i'll come along.

It's a Sport model in Black/grey. Ex-demo bike.

It's just clocked a 1000 miles so had it's first service.

Heard stories of horrendous service costs!

I rode a 2014 RR Sport and was so impressed how it felt, i had to get one!

Mark

Hi Oli

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll check the diary re the rideout, but if i'm not all booked up, i'll come along.

It's a Sport model in Black/grey. Ex-demo bike.

It's just clocked a 1000 miles so had it's first service.

Heard stories of horrendous service costs!

I rode a 2014 RR Sport and was so impressed how it felt, i had to get one!

Mark

Good man, fingers crossed you can make it!

Good choice on the black/grey colour, I?m a fan [emoji4]
Glad to hear you?ve got the first service out of the way, it?s quite the transformation once the run-in limiter is removed isn?t it [emoji16]

In my experience all sport bikes are expensive to service, coming from a Triumph Daytona 675 R before my 15 RR I found the BMW servicing costs to be comparable.

S1000RR?s certainly are awesome bikes, BMW have done an amazing job!

Oli

Welcome, Enjoy your new bike! Hope you can make it to the meet always nice to see new faces! Any update on delivery date?

Back