DDC error message

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Felix

Reaction score
How do I get rid of this after removing all the electrical suspension?

Weird, just got the bike back from battersea bmw and they were clueless on how to remove it... Is there much difference from battersea to a bahnstormer?

BMW Motorrad Dealership

If they are an official BMW Motorrad Dealership then there should be no difference at all.

Battersea is Park Lane Motorrad Servicing. Park Lane is the primary official BMW UK Motorrad dealer. There?s zero excuse.

Glad all I want from them is a stamp in the book and an oil change...though they may screw that up.

- Sent from a magical lightbox

Last edited:
Had my 1st service in Battersea, fairing was all scratched and a screw was missing from the back of my stock exhaust.... they denied all knowledge.... Since then, i always go to Bahnstormer even thought its nearly a 100 mile round trip....never looked back

Strange that, they provided endless help when I needed a new engine with warranty 12mnths out on my gen1, culminating in BMW supplying a new unit foc.

Strange that, they provided endless help when I needed a new engine with warranty 12mnths out on my gen1, culminating in BMW supplying a new unit foc.
Yes, but from what I've experienced, BMW offer a great product, and a ruthless business model. A gen 1 problem? No problem Sir, after all, you're our product tester! We have to make this work at any cost.
Swings and roundabouts, but clearly some dealers are better than others. It's all about the $$$! With a small amount of long term planning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't best pleased with them. But aslong as the service has been done correctly I can't complain.

Fwiw next time Ben, you could try Lind in Welwyn Garden

Fwiw next time Ben, you could try Lind in Welwyn Garden

Also been there, Really really do not like them.
Maidenhead have always been good to me just the waiting list is mental

Back