Hi from Cheshire .

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marshy

Reaction score
Greetings to all you gals and guys , it wont be long now until enjoyable riding times are back , I am looking forward to sharing my experiences with you all , I am 59 and do a lot of riding with my partner on my s1000xr , when I want to frighten myself I go for a spin on my trusty 2010 plate RR . Just a little bit of background , hello again .

Welcome Marshy, which part of the country do you tour about?
I think there's a fair few of us getting cabin fever waiting for the cold weather and salt to disappear!

Hi Marshy, won't be long now to get the sunshine, trust me I'm no Doctor.

Nice selection of bikes, hope you get full use of them this year.

JimmyMac

Greetings to all you gals and guys , it wont be long now until enjoyable riding times are back , I am looking forward to sharing my experiences with you all , I am 59 and do a lot of riding with my partner on my s1000xr , when I want to frighten myself I go for a spin on my trusty 2010 plate RR . Just a little bit of background , hello again .
Welcome Marshy, you'll find nothing but friendly expert advice on here. It scares me what some of these guys know [emoji51][emoji106]
Ian
Durham

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Welcome Marshy, which part of the country do you tour about?
I think there's a fair few of us getting cabin fever waiting for the cold weather and salt to disappear!
Hi Alex , nothing too dramatic upto now , done Scotland a couple of times , North Wales and mid Wales , practice wk of the TT is my favourite though .

Welcome to the forum marshy!

As Jimmy says you?ve a great combination of bikes! I took an XR for a test ride a couple years ago and thought it was great fun.

Enjoy the forum, there is a fantastic community on here and loads of information.
Roll on the good weather and may you have many more happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Back