Hi from Portugal

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t1s1f

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just joined the forum and wanted to stop by and say a quick hello.

This forum has helped me quite a few times, so I might as well register and at least thank the members for their contributions ;)

Here's a picture of my '12:

APcqrh0
APcqrh0.jpg

Hi, welcome to the site from Scotland. Lovely picture of Lisbon there along with my favourite colour scheme so far on the S1000RR.

You are a brave rider to be whizzing around Lisbon, I crossed that bridge last year and it was mental in the city centre.

Hope you continue to enjoy the forum and ride safe.

JimmyMac

I stood by that cross (on top of the base) a couple of years ago, great views...lovely place - I'd happily live there if it was practical.

Thanks for signing up and letting us know you've found it helpful in the past.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum!

Very glad to hear the forum has been helpful to you, I hope you continue to enjoy the forum and your RR for many years to come [emoji4]

Oli

Hi welcome to the forum. I toured in portugal last year but avoided Lisbon :). Good to hear you have found the site of help.

Hi, welcome to the site from Scotland. Lovely picture of Lisbon there along with my favourite colour scheme so far on the S1000RR.

You are a brave rider to be whizzing around Lisbon, I crossed that bridge last year and it was mental in the city centre.

Hope you continue to enjoy the forum and ride safe.

JimmyMac

Thank you! Hahaha! I know what you mean, but I'm not THAT brave ;) Most of my riding is either outside of the site or in Estoril/Portim?o :)

I stood by that cross (on top of the base) a couple of years ago, great views...lovely place - I'd happily live there if it was practical.

Thanks for signing up and letting us know you've found it helpful in the past.

Thank you! It's a good place indeed. Glad you enjoyed it!

Bom dias! We have a couple of Portuguese guys working for us, based in Faro ( I was there in January ) and have to say that you have a wonderful country for bike riding.. The guys are called Hugo and Gustavo - don't suppose you know them do you? :D

Bom dias! We have a couple of Portuguese guys working for us, based in Faro ( I was there in January ) and have to say that you have a wonderful country for bike riding.. The guys are called Hugo and Gustavo - don't suppose you know them do you? :D

HI! :) Thank you. It's quite enjoyable indeed :) Well, if they're into bikes, especially S1KRR, I wouldn't be surprised if I did ;)

Back