Ice queen

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was that Jimmy doing the commentary?

Haha, I'll have you know I've been out on a mission of mercy for 2 days, running Nurses to and from hospital as well as taking patients home (Even a Celtic supporter) picking up random strangers who were walking in drifting snow and tomorrow will help get the staff at the Royal and Ancient home from St. Andrews, I actually offered to do it after taking tonight's nightshift nurses to work but was told that they are tucking into the reserves of Bollinger Champagne and tomorrow at 10 AM will do, lol. My Aunt works there and has been snowed in since Wednesday overlooking the 18th green, making preparations for going to the Masters next month, she has a tough life.....

Hope every body is taking sensible precautions and having a laugh too.

bc703a2208e8d37efd7f79e49aefaad2.jpg

Guess what car is getting used?

JimmyMac

Last edited:
Haha, I'll have you know I've been out on a mission of mercy for 2 days, running Nurses to and from hospital as well as taking patients home (Even a Celtic supporter) picking up random strangers who were walking in drifting snow and tomorrow will help get the staff at the Royal and Ancient home from St. Andrews, I actually offered to do it after taking tonight's nightshift nurses to work but was told that they are tucking into the reserves of Bollinger Champagne and tomorrow at 10 AM will do, lol. My Aunt works there and has been snowed in since Wednesday overlooking the 18th green, making preparations for going to the Masters next month, she has a tough life.....

Hope every body is taking sensible precautions and having a laugh too.

bc703a2208e8d37efd7f79e49aefaad2.jpg

Guess what car is getting used?

JimmyMac

Great stuff Jimmy! Sounds like you've been doing your bit as an emergency service.

Until the last line of writeup & the photo I had a vision of you doing all that on your GS 🙂

I'll leave the GSA until the weather is really bad, lol.

Went up to have a wee wander up the Valley of Sin today and took a few snaps before picking up today's stranded.

4c0818ece214cac74acec33f25c02e46.jpg

b616511e7f2072d14ef5a2c01662a573.jpg

Was welcomed in to the R&A clubhouse for the first time in my life and was overwhelmed by the place. I love my golf and know a lot of the history being St. Andrews born.

Was given a private guided tour amongst the various trophy rooms, lounges and meeting rooms and was told some great anecdotes from my guide, who I have known since he was Primary School age (making me feel particularly old, haha).

Took some photos of my heroes locker and a little jug that some people try and win every July.

What a great day.

46ee9c3c60357b02cf5d05710575dc72.jpg

427f3f3bb82aa7567549f8318fdb2d9b.jpg

Life doesn't get much better than this for me, a day I will always remember.

JimmyMac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Local hero mate , knew you'd be doing that sort of thing , top man.

Great wee reward for you getting the tour , money can't buy stuff .

Back