Scottish Bike Show

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone planning on heading to edinburgh this weekend, the show has been re-scheduled.

http://www.scottishmotorcycleshow.com
Im fed up with it mate... its a constant disappointment. I've supported it for as long but last year I decided I'd give it a miss for a while...one thing really got on my nerves, I had to walk miles to get money out of the cash machine..totally bugged the shit out of me...facilities are pretty pish..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Agree Stuart , it is pish , but , if we don't support it they'll pull the plug and it'll never come back. We treat it as a wee pre-season meet up with no helmets and leathers . For ?14 it's a half shift out if nothing else.

Agree Stuart , it is pish , but , if we don't support it they'll pull the plug and it'll never come back. We treat it as a wee pre-season meet up with no helmets and leathers . For ?14 it's a half shift out if nothing else.
I agree with your comments Beavis...Ive told myself same for last 3 or 4 years... mind last year no BMW ! Wtf. Market leading provider couldnt be arsed turning up...

Jurys still out with me on it...

I went last year after missing it for a few years due to work and its wasn't great to be honest, Only decent deal I seen was on tyres but I didn't need any, but like Beavis says if you don't support it they will pull the plug and wont get it back.

I agree with your comments Beavis...Ive told myself same for last 3 or 4 years... mind last year no BMW ! Wtf. Market leading provider couldnt be arsed turning up...

Jurys still out with me on it...

I wasn't there last year ( I was in Florida, Daytona Bike Week ) , first I've missed for a few years. Never saw BMW being advertised for this year , and can't recall the last time I saw them there. I don't get why they don't go either , it might even persuade more people to go. Ducati always have prime spot right at the door.

I wasn't there last year ( I was in Florida, Daytona Bike Week ) , first I've missed for a few years. Never saw BMW being advertised for this year , and can't recall the last time I saw them there. I don't get why they don't go either , it might even persuade more people to go. Ducati always have prime spot right at the door.

I've had the politically incorrect version of why BMW won't go Dunc from the horses mouth, which I won't repeat on here. I'm not going this year as like others are fed up with the shite on offer. Only vendor I like is Keith Martin who I buy a few bits of memorabilia from.
Won't lose any sleep over it if it doesn't come back sadly.

JimmyMac

I've had the politically incorrect version of why BMW won't go Dunc from the horses mouth, which I won't repeat on here. I'm not going this year as like others are fed up with the shite on offer. Only vendor I like is Keith Martin who I buy a few bits of memorabilia from.
Won't lose any sleep over it if it doesn't come back sadly.

JimmyMac
Can't argue with you mate , most of the stuff is cheap shite . I'll need to get the story off you as to why they don't go. Ill still go though .

Back