Hi

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malc RR

Reaction score
Hi all

Been around for a little while now just gleaning info on my bike, don't have loads of time for computing so will never become a prolific poster.
Met two guys today that are members here, despite chatting for a while, never asked their forum names and be buggered if I could remember mine :rolleyes-new:
If you see this post gents, was nice to meet you both today and whats 8bhp between friends :friendly_wink:

Anyway, good site with lots of info & I will now most likely just fade into the background for a while longer.

Malc

Welcome Malc, where are you from mate?

Im quite a quiet type myself, canny believe I've written so much guff on here, lol.

JimmyMac

Welcome to the forum Malc!

Thank you for supporting the site.
I hope you continue to enjoy the forum and that you have many more happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Updated my profile now, from just outside sunny Saffron Walden, got some amazing roads round here and some equally amazingly zealous boys in blue :sneakiness:

Evening Malc nice to meet you today mate even tho you couldn't remember your name, took mine for a blast when I got back and the improvement is amazing, feels like a different bike so yours should be awesome looking at the gains you achieved. Dave (ekdg) was the other guy.

Yeah good to meet you both too, funny you coming from Sheffield as thats my home town many many years ago. Also got out for an hour when I got home. The bike is so quick now and picks up the front wheel in all gears, just gotta be a bit more precise with the throttle hand.
All in all very happy with the result, think the system looks mint and the extra power is pretty stunning.

Forgot you come from Sheffield Budgie, was there yesterday picking up a new car for my nephew. Got lost and ended up going down streets that had nothing but brothels, sex shops and car washes. What a place, lol.
On the plus point I got a discount card for the Sapphire Lounge after I mentioned your name, haha.

JimmyMac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Malc, Yes i was the one with Budgie(Ian) was very nice to meet you and it was a good morning out spent with like minded(if not slightlycrazy) people.

Hopefully the sun will be out soon and you will get to have some real fun on your very nice and loud bike.

Keep it safe

Dave

Forgot you come from Sheffield Budgie, was there yesterday picking up a new car for my nephew. Got lost and ended up going down streets that had nothing but brothels, sex shops and car washes.

Stuart asked if you could send him the postcode, he said his car was really dirty, or something like that.

Latest posts

Back