New s1000rr owner

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys, new to the forum. Sold my old rsv last week and just upgraded to my first s1000rr. Took it for a test ride today and wow. That power. Made an offer and got it so should take delivery in the next week. Looking forward to riding it and chatting with fellow owners and hopefully see some of you out and about
8d8264557a410539385e09cdfeb5e540.jpg

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum Chris and congratulations on your new RR!

Your bike looks fantastic and I am really glad to hear you?re throughly enjoying it already [emoji4]

What sort of riding do you enjoy primarily and where are you based?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
May you have many more happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Welcome to the forum Chris and congratulations on your new RR!

Your bike looks fantastic and I am really glad to hear you?re throughly enjoying it already [emoji4]

What sort of riding do you enjoy primarily and where are you based?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
May you have many more happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli
Im based in Knutsford just off the m6. I looked at a few and this one was by far the cleanest, really happy with it.
Im not the hardest road rider but I dont hang about if you know what I mean. I do a few trackdays but this might be a bit nice for that but we will see, ill probably have it on oulton park before long
Every May me the lads go off to spain to ride around the mountains for a week so im really looking forward to getting this thing around those.

Ditto - missed it. Welcome, Chris, which year RSV did you have, I assume the Twin? If so is the RR the first I4 screamer you've owned?

Hi Chris, welcome to the site. Started the RTTW run in Knutsford a couple of years back mobbed with bikes.

Hope you love the new bike, there are no trophies for being flat out on the roads so enjoy it and keep safe.

Your bike looks minted.

JimmyMac

Last edited:
Hi chris. Welcome aboad. Have you got a track bike ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ditto - missed it. Welcome, Chris, which year RSV did you have, I assume the Twin? If so is the RR the first I4 screamer you've owned?
Yeah it was the v twin 2004. Cracking bike but a little temperamental. I had 600 ninja before so used to the inline 4,s but not so much with this power. So looking forward to putting some miles on when the weather turns

Hi Chris, welcome to the site. Started the RTTW run in Knutsford a couple of years back mobbed with bikes.

Hope you love the new bike, there are no trophies for being flat out on the roads so enjoy it and keep safe.

Your bike looks minted.

JimmyMac
Cheers mate. I looked at a few and there was quite a lot tat about. This was by the cleanest

Back