Soon to be new owner

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers guys, just about there with the house. Need to get the garage cleared before the Mrs turns it into a junk room. Never managed to track the Triumph but will be getting out on this for sure.

Will drop him a pm 're the bar ends.. numb hands are only any good if you paint your nails first

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Nice purchase Weebaws, everyone has priorities, good to see you put your family first.

I never knew Brighton was a city, been there twice buying a GS, great atmoshere about the place.

Enjoy your new bike.

JimmyMac

bf12a0c5b638473a9de6367cf3453d94.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice purchase Weebaws, everyone has priorities, good to see you put your family first.

I never knew Brighton was a city, been there twice buying a GS, great atmoshere about the place.

Enjoy your new bike.

JimmyMac

cheers, move was back to Scotland so the sunshine and seaside is gone sadly... roads up here are way better though

Lol. No wonder you left Brighton, nail bars are much better north of the border.
Jimmy has beautiful hands, BTW...

You seem to know a bit about nail bars Hugh, and mens hands? Dont be mentioning either around Corby lol.

Lol. No wonder you left Brighton, nail bars are much better north of the border.
Jimmy has beautiful hands, BTW...

Great thing about small hands are that you get an ego boost every time you go for a pee and have to use both of them, lol.

JimmyMac

Back