Euro Trackday Power Plugs

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutl3y

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi,
how easy would it be to create a sticky in the trackday/racing section of the forum with regards to power outlets in the garages at the various tracks.
I've got 3 booked this year so will be taking photo's of the distribution boards so that people can take the right extension leads with them.
if its not for the forum then at least i will know for future
what you recon?
Mut

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Euro trackdays power plugs

Good idea, when you have something to post put it up and one of us mods will make it a sticky.

Ill move this now and you / anyone can use this thread.

I will delete yours/my posts in due course.

Last edited:

Just take a Euro 2pin to Almeria there?s plenty of sockets

- Sent from a magical lightbox

Just take a Euro 2pin to Almeria there’s plenty of sockets

the garage we were in last week only had 8, 2 pin sockets and 18 bikes. luckily one of the lads with us had a 5 pin plug wired to 3 leads with 4 gang sockets on the end.

Just take a Euro 2pin to Almeria there’s plenty of sockets

the garage we were in last week only had 8, 2 pin sockets and 18 bikes. luckily one of the lads with us had a 5 pin plug wired to 3 leads with 4 gang sockets on the end.

this is similar to what we used but instead of the blue 3 pin sockets there was standard uk 3 pin plug sockets in strips of 4 sockets.

xzP9Hbc.jpg

Hi Jay,
only issue is if its 32 or 63A commando's
suppose you can make a 63 to 32 step down and then have the above so you covered in all eventualities :)
Mut

cheers for that Jay,
i've ordered a 63A plug; 32 A plug and socket and 3 double 3 pin rubber sockets to cover any eventuality
cheers
Mut

IMG_20180312_093707574.jpgHi all,
so just got back so took a few photos, but essentially there are 5 euro 2 pin sockets and a 32Amp 3 phase N + E in each garage. there are also some 4 pin 3 phase sockets but i wouldn't try and use them as no earth?IMG_20180311_121412249.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20180311_121356808.jpg
    IMG_20180311_121356808.jpg
    971.1 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

Do you hire the fuel cans when you get to almeria ?

We used to take the cans back to hotel and fill up on way back to the track to save a few quid but apparently the local police are on to it and if you haven't got a carriers licence......

so you spent ?1500 on a trackday and you saved 3 euros on your fuel. :)

Hush your mouth its only ?500 in man maths pounds! Tyres come out of a different budget don?t you know...flights are in the commuting fund!

Hush your mouth its only ?500 in man maths pounds! Tyres come out of a different budget don’t you know...flights are in the commuting fund!

lmao....in real terms its ?3000 for me as my missis wouldn't let me go alone. :)

Back