Hi fron Brazil

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Fabio, welcome to the forum, where in Brazil are you from, what type of riding do you do, what are the roads like out there..

Tell us abit more about yourself.

Cheers

Stuart (Scotland)

Welcome to the forum Fabio!

As Stuart says, tell us more.
What is your riding background etc?

Enjoy the forum!

Oli

I live in north of Brazil, very hot conditions here. Last year I ve acquired a s1000rr 2017, coming from a kawi zx10r 2011. Tons of difference. I have already add a Akrapovic, Sprint filter and Rapid Bike. I realy would like to learn a little more how to properly "map" the bike and i think this forum will be very helpful.

I am studing for a very important test will occcur next sunday and for this reason took some time for me to come here again.

Hi fabio, welcome to the forum. You have come to the right place, one of our members helped set up the base map for the bmw on the RB.

I live in north of Brazil, very hot conditions here. Last year I ve acquired a s1000rr 2017, coming from a kawi zx10r 2011. Tons of difference. I have already add a Akrapovic, Sprint filter and Rapid Bike. I realy would like to learn a little more how to properly "map" the bike and i think this forum will be very helpful.

I am studing for a very important test will occcur next sunday and for this reason took some time for me to come here again.

Great choice of performance mods! What Akrapovic system have you gone for?
As soofsayer says, there is loads of information on here with regard to Rapid Bike Modules.

Best of luck with your upcoming test [emoji846]

I have acquired the Akrapovic S-B10R3-CZT.
Great sound and performance.

However the akrapovic kawi ZX10R that I had previously were even better.
I will post vid soon

Back