Panigale V4

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, I could have my Gixxer, a decent track bike and trailer for the price of the base Pani, but that doesn't make it undesirable

I thought it was Lamborghini which banned him? Maybe they both have, for telling it like it is.
The Huracan understeered like a pig when it was launched...

- Sent from a magical lightbox

All that he?s written about Ferrari, I would expect applies(d) to Ducati...

- Sent from a magical lightbox

Went to Ducati Glasgow today for a look and for ?24k for the S I was not impressed. Looks far too small, will be shockingly uncomfortable on a long run and a wet Scottish day will have half the bike corroded. Plastics looks cheap as do the switch gear. Would look nice in a living room somewhere. I'm sure it will sell well as 6 were sold ready for delivery. Hope to see some on track this year but doubt it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
A friend of mine was there today and took one for a test ride. Tbf (as you know) it was wet and windy so no chance of properly putting it through its paces. He has an 899 and a 1299 and his conclusion .... hes buying an r1m [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

What did he reckon to it pof?
He much preferred the 1299 he already had. And like has been said, he didnt like the front half of bike in looks and the whole bike felt very small

Christina Khalil
ex track athlete , motorcyclist enthusiast , instagram hottie is giving one of these away..
Instagran user name
Khalittle
04abe2d111c4fc7189bfb5a510eb0166.jpg

Figure if u don?t have Instagram u may after this ... and plenty more to ?perve?, I mean ?look? at on her profile
I guess it?s her way of getting through winter
55edf0f6cb1025a5e9da6f7027d617c0.jpg

Well that took long lol [emoji6]

Back