Sports bike specific textiles

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tested the new Spidi kit today, rode to Norwich from London.

It needs other layers at these temps, i am glad I correctly chose to wear a thin fleece and base layer, but overall I am dry and comfortable after a shower affected ride.

In other news the DTC in Sport mode on a wet rode just kept me and the bike upright and alive...

- Alex

Glad to hear the Spidi kit & bike performed well!

How did you find the fit/comfort?
Could you see yourself wearing textiles more frequently for road riding, or would you treat them exclusively as a winter/wet/touring suit?

Tested the new Spidi kit today, rode to Norwich from London.

It needs other layers at these temps, i am glad I correctly chose to wear a thin fleece and base layer, but overall I am dry and comfortable after a shower affected ride.

In other news the DTC in Sport mode on a wet rode just kept me and the bike upright and alive...

- Alex

Alex try a Gerbing heated vest underneath, I can?t tell you the difference it?s made to my riding in single digit temps, you just forget completely about the cold and can concentrate on the riding. It?s one of those things like heated grips you just won?t be without after you?ve tried it.

Currently on offer too...

https://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/motorcycle_parts/content_prod/252809

Although you might want the additional controller.

Last edited:
Back