2018 s100rr

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephens1000rr

Reaction score
IMG_2276.JPGIMG_2277.JPGIMG_2278.JPGIMG_2279.JPGIMG_2280.JPG

Coat of acf50, 4 coats of wax, 2 coats of gloss protection and sealed in with a sealant and 2 days of cleaning!! I?m sad I know but ocd really kick in lol! Now fook off rain like I get a rip out!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking well mate!

Where do you get your ACF50 from? Locally or ordered in?

Looking well mate!

Where do you get your ACF50 from? Locally or ordered in?

Cheers gav! Yeah my mate owns grc motorcycles down in ballyhackamore so he gets tin off it, dear stuff and very messy but worth it for protection mate!

Do you order it in?

Cheers gav! Yeah my mate owns grc motorcycles down in ballyhackamore so he gets tin off it, dear stuff and very messy but worth it for protection mate!

Do you order it in?

No I got my last tin off a mate so wondered where to get it locally. Must get some more and get this bike coated when it arrives!

Any of you guys use Scott Oil 365 for protection, it's great, 30 ish quid for 5 liters isn't cheap but simply sprays on and just leave it after a wash, helps keep everything slick and leaves a lovely sheen on your bike once it "Dries in"Scott Oil 365.jpgI've used it since it hit the market...great stuff. I buy mine direct from the factory in Milngavie just up the road from me..

Highly recommended.

Last edited:
Any of you guys use Scott Oil 365 for protection, it's great, 30 ish quid for 5 liters isn't cheap but simply sprays on and just leave it after a wash, helps keep everything slick and leaves a lovely sheen on your bike once it "Dries in"View attachment 3182I've used it since it hit the market...great stuff. I buy mine direct from the factory in Milngavie just up the road from me..

Highly recommended.

Really stuarty I heard bad reports my mate has it in the shop but never used it as I?ve always been a big fan off the acf50 mate

https://youtu.be/F0DpnjvS25E

Have a watch at that might make you think lol

Although acf 50 I do 2-3 times a year suppose you could use the oiler as topping-up through-out the year mate?

Acf50 has specific corrosion inhibitors. Its not just a barrier.

- Sent from a magical lightbox

That?s interesting. I had my bike done at ?year round biker? with full detail and ACF misting, but they do also offer XCP instead and they?ll tell you that?s better (and charge more for it). Glad I went for ACF.

Really stuarty I heard bad reports my mate has it in the shop but never used it as I?ve always been a big fan off the acf50 mate

https://youtu.be/F0DpnjvS25E

Have a watch at that might make you think lol

Although acf 50 I do 2-3 times a year suppose you could use the oiler as topping-up through-out the year mate?

+

Aye it's different stuff altogether, 365 is for constant use... ride, clean, 365 it... I think you can get away with acf maybe a few times a year, 365 isn't designed for that.. acf leaves a kind of lacquer

Stuart

Back