Hi from Poland !

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ziutek

Reaction score
Hello guys,

my name's Albert, I'm from Poland. I have 1 gen tricolor.

I think I can read on this forum a lot of very important information about this bike.

Maybe I don't know English language, but it's my pleasure for be here and... I can stay? :)

Hi Albert, welcome to the forum. Stay as long as you like, we have members from all over the world here.

Welcome to the forum Albert.

Your English is infinitely better then my Polish! [emoji16]
As Soofsayer says this forum has members from all over the world, so a warm welcome aboard from me.

What sort of riding do you enjoy primarily?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here. May you have many more happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Hello Albert.

Welcome to the forum...theres lots of information and friendly advice on here.

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Welcome albert

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

What sort of riding do you enjoy primarily?

I riding with my friends hmm at Poland we call it "around the chimney" and of course some track. Near me I have 3 small track :)

May you have many more happy miles ahead of you

Kilometers :p thanks a lot, you too !

Hello Albert
How?s the weather over in Poland ?

I will write only this: just to spring :) now it's not too much cold like sometimes -20?C, now it's around 0?C but I live 250 km from Krynica - in moutains it's snow and low temperature :(

Hi Albert, I have a few friends in Zubrzyca Gorna and Jablonka not too far from you. I rode there on an S1000rr to attend a wedding in the Fire Station in Jablonka and was impressed with the roads and scenery around Zakopane.

You have a beautiful country with lots of shared history with Scotland.

Welcome to the site Albert.

JimmyMac

Back