Check this

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huge

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:
Not my cuppa tea, but a good effort from my local dealer, Chandlers. Obviously a whole different 'thing' to our beauties.

Like give it like a like, if you like

https://www.facebook.com/BMW.Motorrad.UK/photos/a.1561459453968308.1073741873.207242456056688/1561460730634847/?type=3&theater

There a few other dealers efforts on this Facebook sh*te. Must be fun have a workshop full of goodies, just think what they could do with a S1000RR or HP4.....
That looks great, I prefer the non-Racer R9T though

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Cracking looking... I'd love a cafe racer..with some mod cons and sticky tyres..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I had a full RR set up ready to go in ours but at the last minute I was told I wasn't allowed to participate unfortunately.

Plus Ryan was due to come and see his bike, it would have been embarrassing for him to find the forks missing.

I have toyed with the idea of a stripped down s1000r with custom tank, flat bars and a custom pipe exiting under the rear hump but they are still a bit pricey to be chopping up at the moment.

Those r9t bikes are nice, I dont like the cheapo front forks, much prefer the original forks which are the other way round with the better calipers.

I had a full RR set up ready to go in ours but at the last minute I was told I wasn't allowed to participate unfortunately.

Plus Ryan was due to come and see his bike, it would have been embarrassing for him to find the forks missing.
Lol

I agree and have a project in line to build one but as for buying one straight off the production line ... not for me
Ur so right they look cool big time

They are that..If I'm totally honest other than a really sharp looking sports bike (HP Race or Vintage Honda RC166 for example)....in a line of 20 different style bikes them included, I would immediately be attracted to the Cafe Racer among them..

Affordability may have a bearing on my mindset !

Stuart

I was shocked to be offered one for 99.00 a month , no deposit . Can?t remember exact figures but it was for all so no favouritism and I really thought they fetched better money ... ones u build urself apparently do ... #ratbikes , even them thing of the past. No I could live without one in my life unlike the s1000rr... I NEED that in my life lol
Bargain. Hundred quid a month...tempting

Back