Alright lads n lasses

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whitey

Reaction score
New to the site so here to say hello. I've recently purchased a s1000rr Gen2 track bike. I will be asking for advice in the coming months lol. Cheers Whitey

Welcome Whitey! Was your bike bought in track trim already? Any nice toys on it?

Welcome to the forum Whitey and congratulations on your new RR!

Where are you based? Do you partake in any road riding too, or are you exclusively a track day rider?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
May you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Thanks for the welcome lads.
To answer some of your questions, I'm from the North East, I only ride on track now think its far safer than the roads!!
My new toy has plenty bling on it, akro system, ohlins internals and ohlins shock, 2d lap timer to name a few. Havnt rode the thing yet, should be a big difference to my first love Gixxer 1000 k6. Ch?ers Whitey

Thanks for the welcome lads.
To answer some of your questions, I'm from the North East, I only ride on track now think its far safer than the roads!!
My new toy has plenty bling on it, akro system, ohlins internals and ohlins shock, 2d lap timer to name a few. Havnt rode the thing yet, should be a big difference to my first love Gixxer 1000 k6. Ch?ers Whitey

Is croft your local? Havent been myself for a couple of years.

Thankyou for supporting the forum, much appreciated.

Hi Whitey.. hope you have loadsa fun on your machine..enjoy the banter as well as the tech info on here.

Cheers

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Croft is my local will do a few days there this year, its a nice layout but could do with resurfacing

Back