HP4 non-oem Fairings

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: January Pic of the Month Competition

Soof, is that the the original bodywork with a paint job or have you replaced it ?

I bought a new full set of panels from a company in HK who painted them to a scheme I specified and then shipped them over. I ride to a few trackdays each year and didnt want to risk damaging the original fairings if I fell off. I would recommend buying a set of fairings and have them painted rather than painting the originals as the BMW fairings are quite expensive, and in the case of the HP4 no longer available.

I bought a new full set of panels from a company in HK who painted them to a scheme I specified and then shipped them over. I ride to a few trackdays each year and didnt want to risk damaging the original fairings if I fell off. I would recommend buying a set of fairings and have them painted rather than painting the originals as the BMW fairings are quite expensive, and in the case of the HP4 no longer available.

Thanks Soof

Couple more questions.....

Do you have the link for the company and did they fit ok ?

Thanks Soof

Couple more questions.....

Do you have the link for the company and did they fit ok ?

The company is called sbkmotorworks. I had no issues with them, and the fairings fitted fine. The quality of the plastics are not as good as the BMW ones (I can only comment on the HP4 plastics which are very good and have some flex).

Alex subsequently tried to copy my base idea for his bike (lol) but had a poor experience from memory (lol). Think he had issues with delivery and fitting but he should really comment on that.

After I had mine made they were copied (annoyingly) by many third parties so I think you can source the same in the UK.

Are you after the same scheme or wanting to do something else?

Last edited:
Mine were good on the whole - the paint was ok, I messed it up a little with the Gtechniq protection stuff, must invest in a proper rotary polisher one day.
I had some delays in delivery and then they shipped a couple of panels in a previous iteration of the design, not the final one.
Overall I would do it again in a heartbeat if I wanted to change from stock...

No I'm not looking to copy your scheme but I'm planning on doing more trackdays this year and although I don't intend crashing we all know sh!t happens and I'd rather see my bike sliding down the tarmac with copy bodywork on than the OE stuff

Hi I checked the site is the s1000rr fairings the same fitting as the hp4. Thanks

France v Ireland v boring, plus my football team lost (again) grrr!!

Back