Nc500

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think Soof said it was because everyone that was up for it was a premier member Duncan..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Has this thread dried up or has the trip been cancelled as there's no update after it was moved ?
It's been carnage mate, there was a massive fall out when Jimmy Mac was found to have lied about his trips abroad. He photoshopped/ cut and pasted from a travellers guide, had us all fooled. It only came to light when Stus hairdresser told him all about it (he used to be a scaffolder in Jimmys firm)
Soof tried to smooth it over but managed to offend Alex along the way. BIG fallout.
I just feel for Oli, there was no need for Ry to call him out like that.

Ps Get yourself a Premier membership for more gossip, well worth it! :chuncky:

Last edited:
It's been carnage mate, there was a massive fall out when Jimmy Mac was found to have lied about his trips abroad. He photoshopped/ cut and pasted from a travellers guide, had us all fooled. It only came to light when Stus hairdresser told him all about it (he used to be a scaffolder in Jimmys firm)
Soof tried to smooth it over but managed to offend Alex along the way. BIG fallout.

:encouragement:

LOL brilliant.
Err...I mean, I?m feckin fuming, he?s dead to me! Grrr

There?s no real update as I thinks its all broadly agreed. Rest will be finalised closer to the date.

- Sent from a magical lightbox

Last edited:
Aye, sorry about that. Got caught up watching re-runs of Walter Mitty and was transported into a fantasy world.

Here's me yesterday in Cyprus, I mean Aberdeen. Who would have thought it was so difficult to photoshop snow into a photo if the Troodos mountains and put the Ben Nevis cafe on top........

7c9fed4b30596115c17520d1fbcdaaf2.jpg

8f304fffe4eb279df8465453576cdd43.jpg

Anyway, I'm back in the real world tomorrow after my plane lands in Edinburgh, I mean I'll be home later when my bus arrives in Windygates.

REALLY sorry for what my pal done to Stuarts hair, I don't think regaine is going to help, might have to go down the Rooney reseeding route.

WalterMac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aye, sorry about that. Got caught up watching re-runs of Walter Mitty and was transported into a fantasy world.

Here's me yesterday in Cyprus, I mean Aberdeen. Who would have thought it was so difficult to photoshop snow into a photo if the Troodos mountains and put the Ben Nevis cafe on top........

7c9fed4b30596115c17520d1fbcdaaf2.jpg

8f304fffe4eb279df8465453576cdd43.jpg

Anyway, I'm back in the real world tomorrow after my plane lands in Edinburgh, I mean I'll be home later when my bus arrives in Windygates.

REALLY sorry for what my pal done to Stuarts hair, I don't think regaine is going to help, might have to go down the Rooney reseeding route.

WalterMac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Best haircut I've ever had lads....I,m off to get pampered..a head and face shave...so I can retain that Kojak look....b8d541cb9db3a5718dc1ecb02f3a435a--magazine-ads-vintage-magazine.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Lol , brilliant.

On a serious not though , looks like this has now become a " Premier Members " trip as it reads like there's an active thread on there about it. Is this the case ?

I think whilst we thrashed out the details.
We need to post the deets.

- Sent from a magical lightbox

Lol , brilliant.

On a serious not though , looks like this has now become a " Premier Members " trip as it reads like there's an active thread on there about it. Is this the case ?

Everyone's welcome Beavis, hope your coming as well mate...you up for it ?

Stuart

Back