Hilltop - Why we dont discuss their services

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soofsayer

Forum Admin
Reaction score
A few years ago a member of this forum took his bike to Hilltop for a reflash/tune. He did some independent before and after dyno runs. The runs he had done and posted on the forum did not concur with the before and after runs Hilltop did with his bike. There was, understandably, some discussion on the forum about this discrepancy.

The owner of Hilltop subsequently sent correspondence to the previous forum owner and the forum member warning of legal action if the relevant posts were not immedately removed, which they were.

Because the discrepancy between the independent and hilltop dyno results the forum member experienced were challenged in this way, and because the forum does not want to participate in legal proceedings, we have decided to ban all discussions about the business on this forum. It is, in my opinion, untrustworthy to run an open forum where negative experiences of a service must be removed (due to threat of legal action) to only show positive outcomes. It creates a bias view which can be misleading, and is not reflective of the openness of the forum.

I have no personal experience of the services they provide or any view on whether their services are good or not.

Mods - please link to this thread if necessary and close any threads on the subject.

Last edited:
With that being said can any one recomend any place to get my HP4 mapped?

For an ECU remap using the RCK.
Lookup this guy on FB.
Phil Crowey
CROWE Performance - Phillip Crowe Racing

- Sent from a magical lightbox

Dynobike in Malton, North Yorkshire is fantastic. He?s the only person I will use now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back