Forum thanks

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maddogsween

Reaction score
Just wanted to say how our helpful you guys are on this forum. Great to be able to tap in some of you guys knowledge... I know it can be a bit repetitive when the same questions get asked, but you guys step up.... thanks [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] let?s try and meet up this season... cheers M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theres some good knowledge oh here. i used to be on gixerjunkies and that was a good site to be on. this is getting as good as that now as more people are joining. :)

No need to thank anybody guys you are now as much a part of this community as anyone else here, you are both right though this forum is so good and no dickheads on it, I am only on two sites and the difference in the types of members is incredible.

This place rocks and it is down to the members, whether you have been here a week or 5 years, keep it up Guys and Gals, just keep doing what your doing.

Just a bunch of friends that might not have met yet, meets are a great idea, it's good to put faces to names.

JmmyMac

Last edited:
Back