2017 S1k ideas

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was all ways told to ride it a few times before setting the sag and when setting the sag take it for a run first to warm everything up, especially this time of year. i quite like the ddc for the road not sure what its like on track as i have ohlins all round on my track bike. :)

DDC on track is fine. Correct weight of springs is the key to any suspension system working well.

Right so as I?m waiting to pick up my s1000rr, I?m looking to get some ideas for it? If anyone could forward pictures or links on different mods, cool decals or some ideas would be great :)
cheers stephen

Nice bike Stephen. You sure it's real? In the photo it looks about 4 inches long.

On which subject, I got a second motorbike for Xmas. It definitely isn't a model, the pound coin is just a fancy manhole cover...

Photo 25-12-2017, 18 13 34.jpg

Look at the akropovic Megaphone exhaust and agree with all the previous threads . If you are a light rider less than 81kg then perhaps suspension setup might be worth doing. I would also suggest new sidelight bulbs and get the dealer to fit as the standard ones are a bit yellow and can be a pig to change. Plus some wheel decals that ath yor bike can be found on ebay

Back