Hi from Belfast!!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephens1000rr

Reaction score
Well hello all, or should I say what a bout yeee(Belfast version on how are you) lol:highly_amused:. I will hopefully be picking my sk1 2017 in motorsport colour scheme this has been the dream bike for awhile and I can?t wait to get my leg over it!!

Look forward to chating to you you all and have some craic,(banter) :emmersed::highly_amused:

take her easy (Y)

Welcome Stephen! Enjoy your pickup day, hope its good enough weather for a glorious ride home.

Hello Stephen, seeing your avatar has made me get my finger out my arse and download all my TT Bray Hill photos from last year, I remember youse all smoking worse than Joeys old 2 strokes.

Great to see you here and hopefully see you on your new yolk soon.

A big welcome from another TT fan.

JimmyMac

Hello Stephen, seeing your avatar has made me get my finger out my arse and download all my TT Bray Hill photos from last year, I remember youse all smoking worse than Joeys old 2 strokes.

Great to see you here and hopefully see you on your new yolk soon.

A big welcome from another TT fan.

JimmyMac

Hahaha I remember it like yesterday mate, think I went through aabout 60 fegs that day. Never seen anything like it at the bottom of bray hill!!

I must sent you my email and send me them photos I lost all mine :(

Hopefully the new yoke soon enough mate [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum Stephen and congratulations on your new RR!

As Alex says, fingers crossed for good weather during the collection week.
First mission is to get the 600 mile run-in service out of the way [emoji16]

Enjoy the forum, there?s a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
May you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Welcome to the forum Stephen and congratulations on your new RR!

As Alex says, fingers crossed for good weather during the collection week.
First mission is to get the 600 mile run-in service out of the way [emoji16]

Enjoy the forum, there?s a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
May you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Cheers oil literally can?t wait to throw a leg over the bike and get going thanks mate

Welcome to the madhouse Stephen.. lots of good chat and valuable info from the lads on here. If your into a bit of maintenance you can as a premier member DL a copy of the workshop manual, which gives you everything you need to know when working on your machine, plus it elevates you into the higher echelons of the community here, you get stickers too from the gaffer. :emmersed:

Anyhow mate enjoy the forum and get they miles under ya belt..

Stuart

Last edited:
Welcome to the madhouse Stephen.. lots of good chat and valuable info from the lads on here. If your into a bit of maintenance you can as a premier member DL a copy of the workshop manual, which gives you everything you need to know when working on your machine, plus it elevates you into the higher echelons of the community here, you get stickers too from the gaffer. :emmersed:

Anyhow mate enjoy the forum and get they miles under ya belt..

Stuart

Thanks Stuart appreciate it mate,

I?m trying to sort my stupid PayPal account to pay for the membership but not playing ball at the mo! Haha

Can?t wait to get the bike I?ve been dreaming the last 3 years putting my leg over one. Went down Monday and as I was talking to the sales fella they rolled in a brand new motorsport s1000rr..... When I was younger I never felt my balls drop as a young pup. But lord did I feel them drop!!! Hahaha

Take er easy mate

Aye good man... any pics ?..motorsport colors are sensational, some good weather would be ideal for you, then you can go pick it up.

Whats the machine your sitting on in your Avatar ?

Stuart

Aye good man... any pics ?..motorsport colors are sensational, some good weather would be ideal for you, then you can go pick it up.

Whats the machine your sitting on in your Avatar ?

Stuart

No unfortunately I didn?t get pictures lol I was too busy trying to take everything in lol!! I know just need the weather for all off us I?m literally climbing the walls,

That?s the s1000rr motorsport at a bike show over in Belfast last February mate.

No unfortunately I didn?t get pictures lol I was too busy trying to take everything in lol!! I know just need the weather for all off us I?m literally climbing the walls,

That?s the s1000rr motorsport at a bike show over in Belfast last February mate.

Climbing the walls..just like the rest of us, 6 months of hell during the winter. On the plus side eere about halfway through just another 8 - 12 weeks to go my man.. canny wait !

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum Stephen, good bunch of guys on here, always willing to help out with good advice.

Climbing the walls..just like the rest of us, 6 months of hell during the winter. On the plus side eere about halfway through just another 8 - 12 weeks to go my man.. canny wait !

I like the idea of only another 8 weeks till the salt is off the roads!!!

Welcome to the forum Stephen, good bunch of guys on here, always willing to help out with good advice.

I like the idea of only another 8 weeks till the salt is off the roads!!!
Aye mate.. you need the few weeks after it when it rains to clear all the crap away...then wur guid tae go !..yeeha

Yes few weeks till we get proper weather again and yeah think I speak on behalf of every biker when it comes to climbing the walls unless your lucky to live in a hot Country

[emoji23]

There she f****kin is!!!!! My patience is out the window lol gimme gimme gimme

Attachments

• 8760A0B1-9469-444A-96EA-807A3A356CC8.jpeg
    8760A0B1-9469-444A-96EA-807A3A356CC8.jpeg
    301 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Back