Tracker

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
In light of pofs blagging episode I still want to buy a tracker..theres literally dozens of them.. Rewire seems to get a good name...but I don't get the sim card options.. (see image) whats the relevance of different providers..does anyone know... heres a link if anyones interested.

https://www.rewiresecurity.co.uk/spytrack/mobile-home-page/

I've an EE phone does this mean I need an EE sim card..

Stuart
5b833551b0b45f1b16516550842530e9.jpg
4bec8ec609feec831e80cab10ddddb69.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Its just the sim options for the sim card to go in your tracker mate.

Just get the payg.

I think you put the sim card in the tracker Stuart and then phone it to see where it is.

Then you give it a row for being out so late on a school night and tell it to bring a bag of chips and some Irn-Bru in when its coming home.

JimmyMac

After POF?s incident I?m seriously thinking about a tracker.
But as with all these things it won?t stop the bike being stolen.
It?s one thing me knowing my beloved is on-route to Poland or East London flat but would the Police or insurance follow up to retrieve?
Anyone had a tracker save there bike from theft?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After POF’s incident I’m seriously thinking about a tracker.
But as with all these things it won’t stop the bike being stolen.
It’s one thing me knowing my beloved is on-route to Poland or East London flat but would the Police or insurance follow up to retrieve?
Anyone had a tracker save there bike from theft?

I think BikeTrac have a lot of success, with recovery, not prevention! Thieves are canny, they tend to move the bike some where and see if the police find it (due to it being tracked). If it's still there a few days later they collect it.

I would also go with biketrac as they have multiple ways of receiving the signal and there customer service is excellent

Back