Anyone use a Bike Dryer?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yes. I have had one of these for 8 years:

https://www.doublekindustries.com/drycycle_details.php

It had a fuse fault a few years back so I bought a dryer on ebay for around ?90 and it was terrible. Pulled my finger out and got the dry cycle fixed. The uk distributor is/was just down the road from me in Knaresborough, I think I asked about a group buy at the time and he was game.

The drycycle is proper powerful and heats the air. It will dry my bike in a few minutes, car too.

The wife will love you to
8799fa714fac8307b3fc12a826679370.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

i use a ?50 dog dryer off ebay, excellent bit of kit with power and heat settings. wouldnt live without one now. :)

Last edited:
Ha, I do, but when polishing it would be good to blow dry as you always miss some in the gaps.

- Sent from Mobile

You could use a towel ;-)

lol, a towel dosnt even start to dry compared to these dog dryers. within seconds you can dry behind the lights and screen where you cannot get anything in to dry. these blow hot air too so leave no water marks.

I have seen motorcycle dryers on eBay

Admittedly as soon as I then typed in dog / pet dryer the same device came up for half the price...! Be wary

Thanks for all the replies, I have ordered a pet dryer (not Pink Jimmy lol) and hopefully will be drying my balls I mean Bikes in no time at all..

Back