Pof?s bike stolen

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
f9448c0ccf1792602f4ac7b6bc467a46.jpg

Gutted for you @pof
Hope you get it recovered chap. Or that the insurance company isn?t a tw*t to deal with.

- Sent from Mobile

Despicable little shits, lets hope karma deals them a fair hand.
Fingers crossed you manage to get it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feel absolutely gutted this morning

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Scumbags, very sorry to hear that. was it out in the open or in a garage?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Scumbags, very sorry to hear that. was it out in the open or in a garage?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Locked up plus alarmed disc lock, chained to ground anchor plus factory alarm and steering lock. Bike is 10 ft from where i sleep

Locked up plus alarmed disc lock, chained to ground anchor plus factory alarm and steering lock. Bike is 10 ft from where i sleep

Absolutely gutted for you ... [emoji17]

Am shocked to hear after all of the above precautions/security the bike was stolen

Bloody hell thats terrible. I really feel for you. What more can you do!!

Really sorry to hear about this pof. I hope it gets sorted for you one way or another.

Really sorry to hear about this pof. I hope it gets sorted for you one way or another.
Thanks mate. Just glad its well insured and its not my only means of transport. Just got to let bemoto do their thing now.

Nightmare pof. Was it in a garage/shed or outside.

Sorry mate just saw the other posts there....

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Stolen Bike

Sorry to hear about your stolen bike. Hopefully your S1000RR is recovered and BeMoto prove to be effective when actually needed.

Bastuds, I know that feeling from when my cozzie was stolen from under my bedroom window.
Fingers crossed on the outcome, heard good reports about BeMoto.....

Bastuds, I know that feeling from when my cozzie was stolen from under my bedroom window.
Fingers crossed on the outcome, heard good reports about BeMoto.....
Hopefully insurance will be "pain free". Just dreading what my insurance premium will be like after. Just noticed my 7 yrs nc isnt protected

Gutted for you POF. I had my pride and joy speed triple nicked a few years ago, felt awful.

Whenever sh*t like this happens to me, I try to make the fix better as there's nothing worse than thinking "This new thing is not as good as my old thing..."
You could make yourself feel better right now by starting to plan the replacement. When I blew up my RC8R last year, I max-ed out some zero rate credit cards and got a new RR immediately. Couldn't afford it, missus went nuts, blah blah blah. I'll soon forget about the cash hit, but I will NEVER forget 2017 and the day the rev limiter came off.

Security wise, my day job is designing buildings. I've done a lot of commercial buildings over the years and you simply can't beat a single leaf steel door and doorset fixed into a masonry wall. Garage doors are for cars, they're useless for securing a bike.

Finally, why did my speed triple get nicked? I advertised it on Exchange and Mart and thought, "why not bung it on gumtree as well?". Duh. Forgot to un-check the "display your location on a map" option, the bike was nicked within 12 hours of the gumtree ad going live. I was renting a nearby garage with the same postcode as my home. The thieves simply peeled open each garage door until they found speedy. The c*nts.

Back