Welsh tt 2018

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like Jimmy I hadn't heard of it either.. I'd like to go to it too but fxck camping. Anyone any guidance on hotels/guest houses I see there's a link to guest houses on the site, just wondered if anyone had some local info..

Cheers

Stuart

Does anyone know of the caliber of riders that will be going? Like will it be McGuiness/Hutchy/Dulop etc? Watched the video with Plater Jimmy looks rather tight in some places!

Gregg

Think McGuiness has signed up. Ended up on a Ducati forum there...but it's not clear if it's an Ambassadorial role.

Theres a cracking campsite close to it according to some posters

Irfon River Caravan And Camping Park

Upper Chapel Road, Garth, Nr Builth Wells LD4 4BH
01591 620310

https://g.co/kgs/wrsU7k

S

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just checked prices too, my god its a cheaper alternative to the TT!! Few tanks of fuel and ?50 for weekend tickets including camping!

Only thing is your wanting a campsite thats got decent amenities, and by amenities I am generally talking about a Pub, or at least one close by!!

Im also doing Olivers Mount this year instead of ferrying across to NW or TT as a cheaper alternative.

My mate has signed to ride in it also (Daley Mathison ) He was saying it was going to be awkward to get fast times, as nobody knows where there going and braking points etc Rather him then me that's all I can say, So fingers crossed ill be also there ....

Welsh TT

For those that want to compete just remember you will need to hold a valid ACU National Level Race Licence. To be eligible for that level of race licence you will have needed to have finished 10 races on 3 different circuits during the current year, and preceding 2 years, and have the required signatures and official results sheets as evidence. With that in mind it should attract a few well-known road racers.

Welsh TT

There's probably a whole host of issues as to why it's been "postponed". It just looks like another example of poor planning albeit not quite as ridiculous as the Circuit of Wales farce.

Back