What paddock stands do you use?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woody4000

Reaction score
Happy new year..

Went to lift my s1k on the paddock stands I used to use for ny daytona 675. They are not wide enough!!?

So, who uses what for front and backs?

Cheers

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

BMW oem ones. Very well made, Gilles bobbins on swingarm.

268a00acab2c2b4e1a6530e817a563d5.jpg

JimmyMac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
ABBA stand. Had this since '99 and used across many different bikes. I use the ABBA in conjunction with a Warrior stand on the front which is good quality and reasonable price.

ABBA stand. Had this since '99 and used across many different bikes. I use the ABBA in conjunction with a Warrior stand on the front which is good quality and reasonable price.
+1 for ABBA stand, used over the years on most of my bikes and as a bonus they are made in Essex.. :loyal:

Last edited:
I use a Harris on the rear & Abba when I want to lift the whole bike or unload the rear suspension. I was looking to buy a Harris under fork spigot type front paddock stand. Has anyone had any experience with the spigot type stand?

Harris Performance Paddock Stands

Yes; I use a Harris Under Fork Spigot Type Front Stand and it's superb. Just remember to order the correct version for your bike.

I have Walter Moto stands, been using them for years, they are made from steel and can be 'opened' if your bike has a wider track.

I also have a Walter Moto ally stand for 'best' (same as the Tyco Racing team use)

Also have a Harris rear stand as well.

Oh and a MotoGP front fork stand for when the forks need to be removed, and an Abba Stand, haven't bought the fittings for the BMW yet for that one.

Bit of a thread resurrection here!

Is the 'Oxford Premium Rear Paddock Stand' any good?

Re: Harris Performance Paddock Stands

Yes; I use a Harris Under Fork Spigot Type Front Stand and it's superb. Just remember to order the correct version for your bike.

This for the front......works really well.

Back