Hi and happy New year

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mazzy

Reaction score
Hi all
Just joined this forum and wanted to say Hi to everyone.
Purchased a nearly New 17plate RR with 500miles so it was nicely run in for me.
Have fitted a few mods but with a plan to fit more & will no doubt need some advice from you all.
Also hopeful of a track day in early August.
Anyway happy New year, ride safe and catch you all soon. :)

Welcome Mazzy.. you will be itching to get out on it. Thats a low mileage was it ex demo ?

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum Mazzy and congratulations on your new RR!

What mods have you fitted thus far and what do you plan on adding next?

Happy New Year to you and your family too!
May you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Thanks fella's
Was an ex BMW employee lease bike.
I have fitted swing arm dolly's (R&G)
Tank pad (motographix)
Pro Race RP2 gp end can.
Looking to purchase
Brembo 19rcs
Diamond rearsets
Maybe a power commander but not sure on that one.
Need to understand this electronic suspension. I have fitted the stick to allow user and slick mode but need to understand it much better......
Have a great new year people

Thanks boomaz rearsets all fitted and looking great. If anyone after parts this guy has, get them he is helpful and a true biker. Top man

So now i have also fitted the diamond rearsets, brembo 19RCS + brembo resovoir and puig dark double bubble screen. Bike coming along fine and a track day booked for April at snett's.

Thanks fella's
Was an ex BMW employee lease bike.
I have fitted swing arm dolly's (R&G)
Tank pad (motographix)
Pro Race RP2 gp end can.
Looking to purchase
Brembo 19rcs
Diamond rearsets
Maybe a power commander but not sure on that one.
Need to understand this electronic suspension. I have fitted the stick to allow user and slick mode but need to understand it much better......
Have a great new year people

Nice wee bunch of upgrades there mate..not be too long till we can all get out and about.

Stuart

Thanks Stuart the upgrade bug has got me good. Just ordered K&N filter, but i'm debating PCV or BAZZAZ. trying to read as much as possible on them before commit. I actually used the bike to commute for few days but even with the heated grips was just too cold. Also washing it every luchtime to clear road scum was not best in the cold :/ will wait for it to get to double figures and deal with the fair weather comments lol

Latest posts

Back