Rise of the Machines. SUPERBIKES

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
On QUEST channel this Tuesday 9pm Hydraulic Valvetrains..Clutchless Gearboxes, super lightweight engines looks as though it's all about racebikes..worth a gander.

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

+1 thanks for the reminder guys, I?ve got it set to record too.

For reference, QUEST is channel 144 on Sky

Crikey that was shite. The narration was embarrassing, and the *facts* about the tyre choice all wrong for Pirelli.
I wish someone would me a programme for those with a clue already.
Although the coolest bit was the gearbox testing rig.

Yea I thought it was going to be more technical...as in in depth explanations of various parts of a bike..the advert seemed to point in that direction.

Not at all what I thought it was going to be.

Stuart

Yea I thought it was going to be more technical...as in in depth explanations of various parts of a bike..the advert seemed to point in that direction.

Not at all what I thought it was going to be.

Stuart

Yes, same here Stuart. Good graphics when they 'exploded' the bike. But I was left feeling very disappointed 🙁

Yes, same here Stuart. Good graphics when they 'exploded' the bike. But I was left feeling very disappointed [emoji853]
Agreed. I was actually banging posts in on here while it was on...lost interest almost immediately.

Stuart

Oh the exploding 3D...someone blew the budget on that. So much so they had to use it a millionty times.

Appreciated the heads up.
Was looking forward to that programme too, seriously underwhelmed
If you have recorded, I would hit the delete button and save yourself an hour of tedium.

Appreciated the heads up.
Was looking forward to that programme too, seriously underwhelmed
If you have recorded, I would hit the delete button and save yourself an hour of tedium.
Agreed, shite really, nothing there to see, but good heads up. On that note, suffering severe withdrawal symptoms here, there’s nothing NOTHING to keep me going, anyone got any virgin media shows worth watching? I’ve already tivo’d all the Canadian super bike series, and that was really really good. But what now? Anything bike related welcome..... winter bike blues...

Agreed, shite really, nothing there to see, but good heads up. On that note, suffering severe withdrawal symptoms here, there’s nothing NOTHING to keep me going, anyone got any virgin media shows worth watching? I’ve already tivo’d all the Canadian super bike series, and that was really really good. But what now? Anything bike related welcome..... winter bike blues...

Daker rally started yesterday, with daily coverage on eurosport

Back