New member Hello.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris25989

Reaction score
Recommended by a friend 28 Years old, Just buying my first S1000rr.. Also work for a Motorrad dealer if anybody has any questions regarding spec's or anything i'll try and answer you if i can..... Thanks

Welcome to the forum Chris and congratulations on your new RR!

What sort of riding do you enjoy primarily?

Enjoy the forum, there?s a wonderful community on here.
Hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Welcome to the forum Chris... Snake pass is on my list (on 2 wheels) Gone are the days of heading to Sheffield on a Friday night from Leicester for a few pints and picking up a few ladies before heading over to Manchester by car.......

Snake Pass great road but riddled with camera vans (got 3 points for 55 in a 50 last Summer!) and unmarked cars so be careful if you get over there..

Snake Pass great road but riddled with camera vans (got 3 points for 55 in a 50 last Summer!) and unmarked cars so be careful if you get over there..

I think it's unfair to be caught so close to the speed limit (although the speedo on my bike isnt the most accurate according to the satnav, so 55 might have looked like 62 (exaggerated)). And i think that if you're constantly having to keep a beadie on the speedo, you'll probably not be concentrating as much as you should on the surroundings.. Meh.. just had to chime in .. i'll go back under my rock now.

Welcome to the forum Chris and congratulations on your new RR!

What sort of riding do you enjoy primarily?

Enjoy the forum, there?s a wonderful community on here.
Hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Hey up bud, Primarily go out just on Sunday mornings for a couple of hours whilst roads are clear before they get busy at 10.30ish.

I absolutely love the snake pass i'm always on there but you do have to be careful for police in un marked cars or also on bikes themselves.

Holme moss is also brilliant to ride down as fast as possible :)

Hi Chris, welcome to the site. Went over the Snake Pass a couple of years back in my car by accident, lovely road but it must be like shooting fish for the cops with all the corners, stay lucky.

JimmyMac

Back