New to the S1000RR- Buy 2018 or wait for the update??

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive not had my S1RR that long (its a 2017) but its really comfy and very easy to filter on. I did 1800 mile in 2 months including a trip to Cornwall and back which is 290 each way. These bikes are so easy to ride and not in the least bit intimidating, but will go bat-shit crazy fast should you decide to.

I figured the Pani V4 would be more of a toy than a day to day machine alright. Out of curiosity who on here commutes or puts reasonable miles on their S1KRR's? I'll be looking at about 200 miles a week or so.

To be honest I'm new to commuting on a bike (Last year only) as the F800 was always an offload toy/general weekend bike. Since i've started commuting on the bike (F800) I'm loving my drive to/from work. Im thinking the S1KRR will make it even more enjoyable.

Hi mate..welcome aboard... you won't be short changed on guidance on here as you can see. Just ask away and you will have endless assistance from the lads.

The Thous a great machine and dead easy to ride, so don't have any doubts about buying one...go for it and enjoy.

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Welcome. Im new here also.
Exactly same as what I wondered but i bought a discounted 17 model and its amazing. Super Fast, Comfy and most of all so easy to ride.
A can do it all bike

I am a bit worried the 18 looks so small in the picture - which appear to be a normal bloke on a moped. I am 6ft 1" and 105 Kg and suspect I would look silly on anything too small

Well there you have it. I'm now a S1000RR owner. Took the plunge and drove it home with a grin from ear to ear. Can't wait to get familiar with it and put miles beneath me. Delighted!!!!:nevreness:

+1

Many congratulation on your new steed!
I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you and that your bike excites and impresses you in equal measure [emoji16]

Last edited:
Back