Talking Heads Spoof video

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha. David Byrne was born in good old sunny Dumbarton..did you knowthat Jimmy ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Haha. David Byrne was born in good old sunny Dumbarton..did you knowthat Jimmy ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I knew he was Scottish Stuart but I didn't know where he came from. I was introduced to the music by my boss at an amusement arcade where I worked when I was at school, the music was really addictive and the stories that the songs are wrapped around really spoke to me as a teenager, still do.

Youre not missing a cream jacket are you Stuart? The one Byrnes wearing in 'Stop Making Sense' is deffo not his size, just wondering if you left yours in a Dumbarton pub, lol.

Read in NME that Byrnes jacket was bigger than One Directions fan base a few years ago when they did an article on the Heads.

The Tom Tom club were good but not a patch on the original band, I really miss them.

Thanks for the birthplace shout, that's another bit of my brain filled up, only 95% empty noo, lol.

JimmyMac

Last edited:
Back