Fullsix and Ilmberger

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MRD1000

Reaction score
Morning gents,

Can anybody tell me if Ilmberger and Fullsix carbon matches, from an aesthetic point of view?

I'd like to start adding carbon parts and was thinking of Fullsix carbon frame protection with the Ilmberger rear hugger.

I want the carbon weave and finish to match.

Does anyone have experience of both types fitted on their bike?

Cheers

Mike

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Hi Mike, yes they do match, well as far as I can tell. I have Ilmberger carbon on most of the bike (incl the rear hugger) with fullsix frame and swingarm covers and cannot see any difference. Someone told me that they come from the same factory but I am not 100% on that one.

Hi Mike, yes they do match, well as far as I can tell. I have Ilmberger carbon on most of the bike (incl the rear hugger) with fullsix frame and swingarm covers and cannot see any difference. Someone told me that they come from the same factory but I am not 100% on that one.
Thanks Soof. I like the integrated chain cover on the Ilmberger hugger and the lower price of the Fullsix frame covers!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Thats the one! I think you already know this but go for the non-abs hugger, the one with no hole.:)

I've got some carbon for sale, full six belly pan and upper parts that cover coolant bottle and ilmberger intake and part above rear light

Back