Change or not to change.....

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aprilia

Very true although having owned an Aprilia in the past I would never want to again. They are absolutely excellent bikes but the Aprilia customer service experience I had left a lot to be desired. I'm sure parts availability and level of service has improved significantly over the years but I would personally never buy one again.
That's the reason I got rid of my bmw and swapped to aprilia, all my local bmw dealers are poor to say the least. Don't get my wrong the s1000rr was a cracking bike and the rsv4 has got a lot to live up to

That's the reason I got rid of my bmw and swapped to aprilia, all my local bmw dealers are poor to say the least. Don't get my wrong the s1000rr was a cracking bike and the rsv4 has got a lot to live up to

You sold your s1k?

it hasnt RYS my mates got one and had loads of problems i believe they are owned by some larger company?

Aprilia are owned by Piaggio and I get the impression from a dealer that the relationship isn't that great

No mate dealer wreaked it for me, went to salvage auction

Hi Jay you get yours from Liverpool Piaggio; you had any dealings with them?

I went to view the Tuono Factory there a few weeks back, place seems a bit back streetish. Lovely bike though but couldn't justify the cost to change from a 2015 S1K. They're still waiting for me to get back for a test ride though :chuncky:

Hi Jay you get yours from Liverpool Piaggio; you had any dealings with them?

I went to view the Tuono Factory there a few weeks back, place seems a bit back streetish. Lovely bike though but couldn't justify the cost to change from a 2015 S1K. They're still waiting for me to get back for a test ride though :chuncky:

You should take one out just for the experience, I liked the Tuono a lot but apart from the relaxed riding position I couldn't justify the swop either, although if you shop around you can get good discounts and trade in values... On the warranty front Wheels in Pboro, who are a main agent for Aprilia, offer lifetime warranties which is worthwhile extra peace of mind...

Just received this....

We can do a 2018 Aprilia RSV4 for ?15,495. This is the new colour scheme at the same price as what you have been quoted for a 2017 model! A pretty amazing deal if I'm honest!

Just received this....

We can do a 2018 Aprilia RSV4 for ?15,495. This is the new colour scheme at the same price as what you have been quoted for a 2017 model! A pretty amazing deal if I'm honest!

Assume that's the deal shown on eBay? That silver and red colour scheme looks very smart

Think you'll find that's the RR not the RF?

Ah yeah, didn't know they were doing an RR, I see Wheels have a pre reg RF at the same price. You need to ride one, that's the only way you'll know what's what..

Back